How to Track Online Casino Activity with Analytics Software
Analytics software has been used since the early development of online casinos by operators who are looking to easily understand basic behavior of customers and the efficiency of their casino marketing strategy.
Online casino suppliers can offer a variety of slots, table games, live casinos and more, but running an online gaming site requires more than just the games that are seen by players in the frontend part of the casino. The online casino software that operators use is just as important as the colorful games that users get to see.
Online casino analytics software helps operators generate more profit by tracking the activity, behavior, preferences and interests of players. By using the analytics features of a gaming software, operators should be able to take advantage of at least the basic functions that allow them to check if their online casino is obtaining profitable results.
Key features of casino analytics software
By evaluating different casino backoffice software by different online casino suppliers, operators will see that each one has its unique features. A complete solution should be able to determine and provide full analytical data about players’ behaviors, games, affiliates, marketing and more.
Some of the top features included in a casino analytics software include:
- General casino statistics, such as total deposits, total bets, active members;
- Profit evolution charts: find out when your casino made the highest profits;
- Statistics regarding deposits/withdrawals made by players, sorted by geolocation;
- Stats for each game (total bets, total wins, net profit and more);
- User gameplay statistics (who won the most, who plays the most, and more)
By using these features included in the backoffice casino software by CasinoWebScripts, operators can analyze valuable information that will help them check how efficient their marketing strategies are and see which adjustments they can make to run a more profitable business.
CasinoWebScripts’ team has developed one of the top casino analytics software solutions available on the market. The backoffice features are constantly updated and improved, so operators can easily understand their audience’s needs and improve their business strategy.
Main advantages of using casino analytics software
- Track data regarding segmentation of players based on different aspects;
- Control promotions which will empower you to reach more players and maintain the ones you have;
- Raise your marketing game by viewing players by geolocation and driving promotions towards specific locations;
- Promote specific games by tracking which ones are the most liked/disliked;
- Discover complex features included in CasinoWebScripts’ casino software platform without extra costs – install the platform and take advantage of the casino analytics software;
- Reduce staff costs thanks to complete automatization, including human error reduction;
- Get a complete overview of your business by downloading the reports provided by the software;
- Optimize marketing budget by tracking performance analysis and performance reporting.
Using CasinoWebScripts’ analytics software
The process of installing the analytics software provided by CasinoWebScripts requires minimum effort. The platform that we provide is a turnkey platform, which means that it’s already developed, tested and certified, and it can be installed in less than 24 hours after you purchase it.
If you are looking to start your own online casino, besides the casino gaming platform, you can purchase games from our casino games page. It’s also important to know that you must set up a server, using any web hosting company, and think about acquiring a gaming license if you want to run a real-money gaming site.
On the other hand, you also have the possibility to only purchase the gaming platform (which includes the casino analytics software) for your preferred business model. You can contact us for any business inquiries here:
Mail: [email protected]
Creating an online casino and starting a business in the iGaming industry is a great option for entrepreneurs who are interested in making a successful investment. The constantly-growing casino market is tempting, mostly...
What is a payout percentage? Return to player or payout represents the percentage of the total bet amount that the casino has returned to the players, as wins. The value displayed on our website and inside our games...
The first step towards starting an online casino which operates with real money is obtaining an online casino license. The products that we sell might require a casino/gambling license depending on the jurisdiction in which...
Being considered just a virtual-world currency and not being legally recognized as a real money currency by any state in the world is the biggest advantage of Bitcoin. Using it as a currency for your casino and accepting...
Guide about how to start your online casino website now Using our products, you get the opportunity to start your online casino website in 24 hours, without having to pay any monthly fees (you get to keep 100% of...