arcade table dice
(4 Jul 2018)
- Loading time: 10-20sec READ MORE
- Default Language:
- Optional Languages: ANY LANGUAGE (including CHINESE, VIETNAMESE, MALAY, JAPANESE, INDONESIAN, RUSSIAN, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, SPANISH, SWEDISH etc.)
- Provably Fair : YES
- Client Requirements: FLASH PLAYER READ MORE
- Server Requirements: PHP+MySQL READ MORE
- Game rules READ MORE
- FREESPINS: NO
- JACKPOT: NO
- CHIP/COIN SIZE: 1-100
This game can be purchased only through one of our existing packages listed under our PRICES page. Click here to see the available packages.
If you already have a casino software and you want to buy just games from us (or if you are already our customer), please contact us for the list with the prices of each game, describing your requirement and budget.
NOTE: Our games include more than just the graphics and client-side HTML5 code with animations and buttons. These are the most important other features:
-GLI-19 certified RNG and algorithms that guarantee a profitable RTP (payout) on long term, implemented using PHP code for security. The theoretical RTP (payout) of every game is calculated and displayed on our website;
-all operations take place on the server-side allowing the bet to be deducted safely from the player account balance, if he has enough funds. The winnings are also added automatically to the player account balance and recorded to the database;
-gameplay history tracking and gameplay replay option allowing players/staff to understand how a previous game progressed and how it ended;
-possibility for the player to resume the gameplay round if he disconnected and if he was in the middle of a freespin round, bonus round or cards were dealt on the table (blackjack, video poker, etc.);
-our company name (Powered by CWS/CasinoWebScripts.com) text will be removed from inside the games;
-compatibility with our casino software, allowing you to open a real money/cryptocurrency or virtual funds casino at any time;
-compatibility with our RGS - Remote Gaming Server software add-on, allowing you to offer the games to other operators via API, monitor their revenue and charge them a percentage from their revenue;
-compatibility with any other software by using our Self-Hosted API (you do not need to buy our software if you buy this API, but you must pay for each game that you want);
-compatibility with our bonus code system, achievements rewards and leaderboard features ;
-possibility to send in-game messages/bonus codes through the backend panel to any player;
-possibility to add bonus funds (with our without rollover requirement), bonus freespins (with win limit and rollover - only for slot games) through the backend panel to any player;
-all the source code will be hosted on your webserver, without any dependency towards our company and our servers;
-option to upgrade to full HTML5 source code + documentation, for an extra price at any time (mentioned as SOURCE CODE PRICE throughout our website), allowing you to edit the game logo, graphics, sounds, animations, features, etc.;
IMPORTANT: The PHP code will be partially encrypted and locked to 1 web domain of your choosing. The HTML5 code will be obsfucated (cannot be edited), unless you buy the source code version. Contact us for HTML5 Source Codes prices!
There are 8 different ways you can bet.
1) You can bet on one number, which must appear on all three dice. This is called a Three of a Kind. Obviously, you have the least chances of hitting a winning bet, as there are 216 (6 X 6 X 6) dice combinations and only one of them can give you a 1,1,1 or 2,2,2 or 3,3,3 or 4,4,4 or 5,5,5 or 6,6,6. If you do win however, it pays 150 to 1. Considering your winning chances to be 1 out of 216, this gives the casino a huge advantage.
2) You can bet on one number, which must appear on two of the three dice. This is called a Two of a Kind, such as a 1,1 or 2,2 or 3,3 or 4,4 or 5,5, or 6,6. This pays 8 to 1, although your chances of winning is 5.82%, as there are 12 ways of making such a combination.
3) You can bet that the same number from 1 to 6 will appear on all three dice, such as either a 1,1,1 or 2,2,2 or 3,3,3 or 4,4,4 or 5,5,5 or 6,6,6. This is called Any Three of a Kind and it pays 24 to 1. You have 6 times more chances to win relative to the Three of a Kind. The probability is still 6 out of 216 or about 2.78%.
4) There is an area called Small, that pays even money, where you bet that the sum of the three dice will be equal to 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 excluding a Three of a Kind. That's why the 3 (3 ones) is not a winning bet, neither are the hardways 6 and 9, which provides the casino edge.
5) Similarly, there is an area called Big, that also pays even money, where you bet that the sum of the three dice will be equal to 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, or 17 excluding a Three of a Kind. That's why the 18 (3 sixes) is not a winning bet, neither are the hardways 12 and 15, which again provides the casino edge.
6) On the Sic Bo layout, there is a wide area with the numbers 4 to 17 written on them. Those numbers correspond to the sum of the three dice. So, you bet on a number from 4 to 17, which are the sum of all 3 dice and the payout table is as follows:
If the sum is 4, winning bets are paid 50 to 1;
If the sum is 5, winning bets are paid 30 to 1;
If the sum is 6, winning bets are paid 18 to 1;
If the sum is 7, winning bets are paid 12 to 1;
If the sum is 8, winning bets are paid 8 to 1;
If the sum is 9, winning bets are paid 6 to 1;
If the sum is 10, winning bets are paid 6 to 1;
If the sum is 11, winning bets are paid 6 to 1;
If the sum is 12, winning bets are paid 6 to 1;
If the sum is 13, winning bets are paid 8 to 1;
If the sum is 14, winning bets are paid 12 to 1;
If the sum is 15, winning bets are paid 18 to 1;
If the sum is 16, winning bets are paid 30 to 1;
If the sum is 17, winning bets are paid 50 to 1;
You can see the symmetrical pattern of payouts, depending on the dice combinations and their probability of appearance, always with an edge on the casino side, of course.
7) You can bet on two different numbers, which must appear on at least two of the three dice. This bet is called Duo, and it pays 5 to 1. The dice combinations you can bet on are: 1,2 or 1,3 or 1,4 or 1,5 or 1,6 or 2,3 or 2,4 or 2,5 or 2,6 or 3,4 or 3,5 or 3,6 or 4,5 or 4,6 or 5,6, as long as the two numbers are not the same.
8) And the last type of bet is called a simple One of a Kind, where you bet on a single number that must appear on one, two or all three dice. This is shown in the layout as the dice face 1, or 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, or 6.
The payout table of this bet depends on the following:
If the number you chose appears on one of the three dice, you are paid even;
If the number you chose appears on two of the three dice, you are paid 2 to 1;
If the number you chose appears on three of the three dice, you are paid 3 to 1.
CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT - MAKE THIS GAME UNIQUE FOR YOU
We can perform the following changes to this game, in order to make it unique (charges apply):
- Translate the game to your native language - 300€
- Add your company logo inside the game - 200€
- Change game background - contact us for details
- Change the game logo, background, sounds - contact us for details
If you buy this game with source codes, then you will have the possibility to do most of the changes listed above, by yourself.