Bitcoin Predictions in the Online Casino World for 2015
The evolution of Bitcoin has gone up and down during the past two years, but the multitude of Bitcoin transactions around the world shows that we are going to see a lot more of this cryptocurrency.
In 2014, many entrepreneurs have become aware of the benefits that Bitcoin offers. Among them there has been an increasing number of operators who purchased Bitcoin casino software, especially due to the fact that Bitcoin is anonymous, decentralized, and especially because, at the moment, there is a lot of hype surrounding the Bitcoin market.
In order to make a series of predictions for 2015, we need to know how Bitcoin evolved on the online gaming scene in 2014. First of all, Bitcoin has seen a huge rise in 2013, when its price hit a peak of no less than $1,100 in November. After that, various circumstances made the price plummet to $770 at the beginning of 2014, and then to around $300 at the end of the year.
During the last year, operators who bought Bitcoin casino software discovered that the price has been influenced by a series of factors, which include the adoption of Bitcoin by PayPal and Microsoft, which added a Bitcoin payments option for Xbox games and other digital content.
Entrepreneurs who purchased Bitcoin casino software explained that they have chosen to start online casinos with Bitcoin payments due to three main reasons:
- Bitcoin is legal all around the world: it doesn’t matter if gambling with real money is forbidden in a jurisdiction, because gambling with a digital currency is allowed everywhere
- More diversity regarding Bitcoin casino software and games: if Bitcoin casinos are not subject to regulation of any jurisdiction, operators are free to offer their clients any type of game they decide to choose
- Instant payments: operators and players can make instant transactions with Bitcoin, while regular casinos can make their clients wait for up to 10 days to withdraw their winnings
How major companies see Bitcoin in 2015
The Bitcoin has moved extremely fast in the past 2 years, and companies are looking forward to adopting it. Like so, several important names joined the Bitcoin-user list in 2014: Overstock.com, Dell Inc., Expedia Inc. or DISH Network Corp. were among those who decided to allow Bitcoin transactions.
More than that, a growing number of retailers started embracing Bitcoin as a form of payment. Like so, there are more than 60,000 businesses solely in the US that currently accept Bitcoin transactions.
With rising adoption, Bitcoin is starting to have more stability, this way encouraging companies to invest more in this digital currency. Experts believe that if Bitcoin price has become less volatile, it will make the industry become more predictable and professional.
Even so, many investors, including operators who want to purchase Bitcoin casino software, want to know if the digital currency will get back to $1,000. Experts also say that the rising adoption of Bitcoin in a variety of domains of the online scene will most probably raise the price of the cryptocurrency in the next 12 months.
It is not possible to actually predict the Bitcoin price for the next year, but we can find forecasts starting with $600 and ending with no less than $100,000 per Bitcoin. Taking into consideration that major corporations are adopting the cryptocurrency, such prices could be attainable. Only the fact that Microsoft entered the space would speed the development of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin casino software buyers should also know that if companies are starting to trade Bitcoin and invest in it, this would eventually lead to mass consumer adoption. Bitcoin experts said that this phase could start in 12 to 24 months, thanks to the fact that Wall Street is also about to embrace Bitcoin.
Why you should buy Bitcoin casino software
Online casinos that allow Bitcoin transactions are some of the most profitable Bitcoin-based businesses on the internet. Some of the main reasons why you should buy Bitcoin casino software are:
- You don’t have to purchase an online casino license: this is one of the top reasons why operators prefer to start internet casinos that allow cryptocurrency transactions. Obtaining a casino license is usually very expensive, and takes a lot of time;
- You can offer casino games to players in jurisdictions where gambling is not legal: in many parts of the world, including the US, real-money gambling is not allowed. If you buy Bitcoin casino software, you can easily offer casino games where no real money is involved, hence it is legal everywhere;
- You have the option to not pay any income or corporate taxes: taking into consideration that Bitcoins are not subject to taxation, you can buy goods and services with Bitcoins, without having to pay any additional taxes. On the other hand, if you are thinking about exchanging Bitcoins into real money, you will have to pay several fees;
- You are part of a growing market: the Bitcoin is more likely to grow in the next 12 months, and more companies will embrace it.
If you are interested in buying Bitcoin casino software, you can find out more about all the costs and implications of starting an online gaming business with Bitcoin here.
The first step towards starting an online casino which operates with real money is obtaining an online casino license. The products that we sell might require a casino/gambling license depending on the jurisdiction in which...