Differences between HTML5 Casino Games and FLASH Casino Games
Online casino games come in a large variety of forms. You may have already found out that the games that you want for your online gaming site are developed in different programming languages. The majority of great quality casino games for browser are developed using FLASH technology, but when you search for mobile gaming, you will see that a lot of online casino developers use the HTML5 technology.
When it comes to choosing between HTML5 online casino games and FLASH casino games, you should know that FLASH is very popular among developers who create games for desktop devices, while HTML5 works great for mobile devices. So, if you are looking to purchase casino games for a desktop casino, or you want a mobile gaming site, there are a few things you might want to know about FLASH casino games and HTML5 online casino games.
Features of FLASH
- FLASH games are usually played on desktop computers or Windows 8 tablets
- FLASH uses a mature technology that can be found on more than 90% of computers, called stage3D, which makes it possible for operators to create games with 3D graphics
- There is a large number of tools that can allow operators to create a large variety of applications
- The Adobe FLASH Player plugin allows players to run apps in a facile manner, on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, RIM, QNX and Google TV
- FLASH is supported on less than 5% of mobile devices
Features of HTML5
- HTML5 is supported on 97% of mobile devices, which include iPhones, iPads, Android devices, tablets, smartphones, smart TVs and more
- HTML5 online casino games can also run on any computer
- The HTML5 technology allows rendering multimedia content without the installation of a plugin or player application
- No additional configurations are needed for Android or iOS device use
- HTML5 online casino games sizes are usually larger than FLASH casino games sizes
Like so, if you are looking to create a desktop online gaming site, it is important to know that one of the best technologies that are used nowadays is FLASH. On the other hand, if you want to open a mobile casino, you will find out that HTML5 online casino games are becoming more and more popular, which means that more players are willing to access them.
The first step towards starting an online casino which operates with real money is obtaining an online casino license. The products that we sell might require a casino/gambling license depending on the jurisdiction in which...