Online gambling payment processors
What is a payment merchant ?
A payment merchant is a company or website that allows you to send and receive money online, using CREDIT CARDS or other methods. They have contracts with all CREDIT CARD manufacturers to let people use their CREDIT/DEBIT cards for online payments. PayPal and Skrill are the most popular payment merchants in the world. They require you to verify your identity before letting you do business using their services. PayPal has stopped accepting payments in the purpose of gambling since 2006. However, Skrill allows them. Along with the inside e-wallet, Skrill accepts a large selection of CREDIT CARDS, CHECK payments and even BANK TRANSFER payments.
Which payment merchants accept payments in the purpose of gambling?
Below you can find a list with the top payment merchants in the world :
- CoinBase (used for BitCoin transactions).By starting a bitcoin casino, you will not require a gambling license, reducing the start-up costs for your casino considerably. Price for the integration of one cryptocurrency is 500 EUR.
- Skrill - most popular merchant that accepts gambling payments, they accept over 6 types of CREDIT CARDS, CHECKS and BANK TRANSFER PAYMENTS. An account is very easy to set-up with them. You must register, and then apply for a merchant account; You can read more about this integration here
- NETELLER - second most popular merchant that accepts gambling payments. You can read more here ;
- ClickAndBuy - they are known for having very low fees and they accept a very large suite of credit cards as deposit options;
- EcoPayz - they dont require you to have a BANK ACCOUNT open to accept payments, meaning they will send you a prepaid card and you can use it to withdraw money from their CASH MACHINES. However, having a BANK ACCOUNT for withdrawing your money is more secure;
- InstaDebit - instant deposit method using instant BANK TRANSFER payments. No private information like Address, Country are made public ( unlike other merchants ).
- Pay Safe Card - prepaid payment solution, meaning that your players will have to buy a prepaid card from a local store and then use its code to deposit money;
Before applying for a merchant account and starting to use it for accepting gambling deposits, make sure you speak to the merchant support team and they have approved your account to accept payments in the purpose of gambling. Some information above may be outdated and we don't want you to risk your account integrity.
BY CASINOWEBSCRIPTS PUBLISHED 25 October 2012