arcade table dice
Last update on
4 Jul 2018
BET PER LINE x181
- Release date: 21 Feb 2013
Last update: 4 Jul 2018
- Loading time: 10-20sec READ MORE
- Default Language:
- Optional Languages: ANY LANGUAGE (including CHINESE, VIETNAMESE, MALAY, JAPANESE, INDONESIAN, RUSSIAN, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, SPANISH, SWEDISH etc.)
- Provably Fair : YES
- Client Requirements: FLASH PLAYER READ MORE
- Server Requirements: PHP+MySQL READ MORE
- Game rules READ MORE
- FREESPINS: NO
- JACKPOT: NO
- CHIP/COIN SIZE: 1-100
This game can be purchased only through one of our existing packages listed under our PRICES page. Click here to see all the available packages.
By purchasing this game, the PHP source code will be installed on your webserver, but you cannot edit the game algorithms (unless you hire us to change them), because they are certified and partially encrypted. The HTML5 code will be obsfucated, but if you want to make changes to the game graphics, sounds, text or code, then you can buy this game with HTML5 source codes (more details are listed below).
Our prices are currently the best value for money on the market and each game includes a lot more than just a set of animated images. (click the button below to understand what you get for your money)
Click here to understand our prices
HOW TO BUY THIS HTML5 GAME?
Do you want to buy this game? Please use the contact form located at the bottom of our website or send us an email with the game link to [email protected]!
For security reasons, orders cannot be validated via Skype!
There are 8 different ways you can bet.
1) You can bet on one number, which must appear on all three dice. This is called a Three of a Kind. Obviously, you have the least chances of hitting a winning bet, as there are 216 (6 X 6 X 6) dice combinations and only one of them can give you a 1,1,1 or 2,2,2 or 3,3,3 or 4,4,4 or 5,5,5 or 6,6,6. If you do win however, it pays 150 to 1. Considering your winning chances to be 1 out of 216, this gives the casino a huge advantage.
2) You can bet on one number, which must appear on two of the three dice. This is called a Two of a Kind, such as a 1,1 or 2,2 or 3,3 or 4,4 or 5,5, or 6,6. This pays 8 to 1, although your chances of winning is 5.82%, as there are 12 ways of making such a combination.
3) You can bet that the same number from 1 to 6 will appear on all three dice, such as either a 1,1,1 or 2,2,2 or 3,3,3 or 4,4,4 or 5,5,5 or 6,6,6. This is called Any Three of a Kind and it pays 24 to 1. You have 6 times more chances to win relative to the Three of a Kind. The probability is still 6 out of 216 or about 2.78%.
4) There is an area called Small, that pays even money, where you bet that the sum of the three dice will be equal to 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 excluding a Three of a Kind. That's why the 3 (3 ones) is not a winning bet, neither are the hardways 6 and 9, which provides the casino edge.
5) Similarly, there is an area called Big, that also pays even money, where you bet that the sum of the three dice will be equal to 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, or 17 excluding a Three of a Kind. That's why the 18 (3 sixes) is not a winning bet, neither are the hardways 12 and 15, which again provides the casino edge.
6) On the Sic Bo layout, there is a wide area with the numbers 4 to 17 written on them. Those numbers correspond to the sum of the three dice. So, you bet on a number from 4 to 17, which are the sum of all 3 dice and the payout table is as follows:
If the sum is 4, winning bets are paid 50 to 1;
If the sum is 5, winning bets are paid 30 to 1;
If the sum is 6, winning bets are paid 18 to 1;
If the sum is 7, winning bets are paid 12 to 1;
If the sum is 8, winning bets are paid 8 to 1;
If the sum is 9, winning bets are paid 6 to 1;
If the sum is 10, winning bets are paid 6 to 1;
If the sum is 11, winning bets are paid 6 to 1;
If the sum is 12, winning bets are paid 6 to 1;
If the sum is 13, winning bets are paid 8 to 1;
If the sum is 14, winning bets are paid 12 to 1;
If the sum is 15, winning bets are paid 18 to 1;
If the sum is 16, winning bets are paid 30 to 1;
If the sum is 17, winning bets are paid 50 to 1;
You can see the symmetrical pattern of payouts, depending on the dice combinations and their probability of appearance, always with an edge on the casino side, of course.
7) You can bet on two different numbers, which must appear on at least two of the three dice. This bet is called Duo, and it pays 5 to 1. The dice combinations you can bet on are: 1,2 or 1,3 or 1,4 or 1,5 or 1,6 or 2,3 or 2,4 or 2,5 or 2,6 or 3,4 or 3,5 or 3,6 or 4,5 or 4,6 or 5,6, as long as the two numbers are not the same.
8) And the last type of bet is called a simple One of a Kind, where you bet on a single number that must appear on one, two or all three dice. This is shown in the layout as the dice face 1, or 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, or 6.
The payout table of this bet depends on the following:
If the number you chose appears on one of the three dice, you are paid even;
If the number you chose appears on two of the three dice, you are paid 2 to 1;
If the number you chose appears on three of the three dice, you are paid 3 to 1.
CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT - MAKE THIS GAME UNIQUE FOR YOU
We can perform the following changes to this game, in order to make it unique (extra costs apply):
- Translate the game to your preferred language - 300€
- Add your company name (just text) inside the game - 150€
- Add your company name (logo image) inside the game - 250€
- Change game name and logo of the game only - this way your game will be an unique product (only available for slots and a few other games) - 400 €
- Change game background - contact us for details
- Change the game logo, background, sounds - contact us for details
If you buy this game with source codes, then you will have the possibility to do most of the changes listed above, by yourself.